We are proud to be trial lawyers.
We aim to use our experience, knowledge, and skills to give the best possible advice and to obtain the best possible results for our clients and their families.
We strive to serve each of clients as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Our combined years of legal experience serve as a strong support system to our attorneys and our clients.
- Meredith Walker
- Meredith is the office administrator and has been with the firm and its predecessors since 1994. She handles the firm’s business affairs and shares responsibility for client files.
- Tammie Lankford
- Tammie is a legal assistant and has worked with the firm and its predecessors since 1994. She is responsible for the management of client files.
- Anne Hollowell
- Anne Hollowell joined our firm in 2004 and assists with general office functions, community service projects, and managing the firm website.
- Danielle Siegel
- Danielle Siegel joined our firm in 2009 as our receptionist and provides administrative support.
- Kimberly Smith
- Kimberly Smith is a paralegal that joined our firm in 2011. She is responsible for the management of client files.